Monday, March 1, 2010

Recipe for Sweet Beefcake Eyecandy

Look at him, now back at me... I'm on a horse.
(Thanks to eGuiders)

Is there anyone out there that DOESN'T know what commercial I'm referring to? And to prove just how effective it is, is there anyone out there that doesn't know what PRODUCT it's shilling? (Um, okay, maybe I should qualify those questions and ask if there's anyone in the U.S. that hasn't seen it?)

Leo Laporte of TWiT Live interviewed the guys who created the ad to learn how it was made. Don't be intimidated by the length of this clip. Not only are the facts of its creation really interesting, but with heapin' helpings of sweet beefcake eyecandy, you won't even notice that much time passing.


And here's the short version they refer to in the above video. I hadn't seen this one.

4 comments:

Lusty Reader said...

i crack up at this commercial everytime, but until i saw the title of the youtube clip in your post i had actually completely forgotten what it was for!

Bev(QB) said...

Well, hell. There's goes my theory on how effective the ad is. ;-p

azteclady said...

Being one of the very few who don't watch tv at all, I hadn't seen it--but man, it's GREAT!





I'm on a horse! heh.

Bev(QB) said...

And do you also live in a cave? Cuz, seriously AZL, I don't watch much TV and even I have seen that ad at least a dozen times.

Ah well, maybe I've done a public service by posting it here so that no woman is forced to live her life without a glimpse of paradise. ;-D