Saturday, November 1, 2008

Haunted Jeff Files


DISCLOSURE: The following should NOT be construed as a political statement in ANY WAY!

At least not by me.

Now my brother-in-law, Jeff, who forwarded it to me? That's a whole 'nuther ball of wax.

The reason it's in a scroll box is because it completely creeps me the hell out and I don't want to view it accidently. Seriously, the hairs on the back of my neck try to climb up over my head when I look at it. But it certainly falls within the spirit of the season, doesn't it?







Now, to get that image out of your mind, let me direct you to Gennita Low's blog where she's got a freakin' hilarious pic that is too big for me to fit here. And yes, I'd think it was funny no matter who was in the driver's seat. Man she's got some unbelievably funny and/or pervy pics throughout her blog! I think I'm going to have to add her to my Google Reader.

And now, I start my end of month work crunch (which I should have already started) so I doubt I'll be around much over the next week. I'll TRY to keep up with Google Reader subscriptions as best I can, though I may not take the time to leave comments.

2 comments:

LVLM(Leah) said...

OK, that is a bit creepy.

But what's even creepier are those pics on Gennita's blog. The romance cover with Palin and McCain, ick, just ick. I need my brain washed out with soap now.

But that reminds me of a shot of McCain and Palin that Jon Stewart showed in which McCain is going on about how she and McCain have so much fun together. Could practically see his face crack from trying to smile through that one. Zzzzz.... There was something really creepy about that too.

Bev(QB) said...

Check this one out too:
http://rooferauthor.blogspot.com/2008/10/dancing-with-enemy.html

I saw that one floating around and LMAO'd, but didn't realize it came from her blog. The winning caption was "Swing Vote".

BTW, in self preservation, my mind has completely blocked out any memory of ever seeing any McCain-Palin romance covers. It's only natural for our brains to protect us from images so horrible that lasting damage could occur.