Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Look FA-A-Bulous...

Tipsie Belmont

...thanks to RuPaul's Drag Race Dragulator (via EW.com). cool wink Miss Tipsie Belmont is absolutely Fierce on Stilettos, don't ya think?

And my blog has now had a bit of a makeover too. Nothing major, just less work because I decided to let my Amazon Wish Lists do most of my sidebar work for me. I also added a couple of new pics of chocolatey goodness.

Yep, I'm reviving this poor old lifeless blog. Oh, I may not post as often as I used to, but I WILL post. In fact, thanks again to my Amazon Wish Lists, I am actually working up a post on my January reads. I'll probably never review my whole backlog, maybe a few here and there, but I can start up fresh with January and proceed from there.

confusedNow, if only I can remember what little HTML I used to know.

2 comments:

azteclady said...

Oh yay! :grin:

Welcome back, Mz Bev!

Bev(QB) said...

TAH-DUM! TWO new posts after this one!

I'm exhausted! ;-p