Thursday, February 11, 2010

We Dressed Up Our Barbies and Kens...

Bug Nuts Dancer...but apparently teh menz like to dress up their playthings too.




Mr. Bean Happy PeenDapperDicks.com (via QueerClick) has an entire line of "designer wear for down there". WARNING: NSFW


I can't decide if my favorite is Pirate Hardwood (Yaaargh... Thar she blows!) or Stroker the Cowboy (YEE-HAH! Round 'em up and whip 'em out!) Coming soon (har) are Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Bone Yard.


So you say you need a last minute Valentine's present for your Mister and his Mr. Happy?

3 comments:

azteclady said...

I've resisted as much as I could but.....











Mr Bean's jumping wood scares me!!!

Bev(QB) said...

HAH! I submit to the court that his Mr. Happy does not, in fact, SCARE you, AZL, instead as evidenced by your obsession, its dancing FASCINATES you.

;-D

azteclady said...

Your honor, the fascination in question is akin to the mesmerized stare of the bird as the snake approaches... Horror, cold and merciless, holding the innocent victim in its clutches.