Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday Confections


I've shopped (started AND finished on the 22nd), I've cooked and cooked some more, I've decorated, I've wrapped, I've cleaned a year's worth of dust off everything in my house, I've hosted the gathering of the clan on Christmas Day, and I've returned gifts. Now I've started the end of calendar year work (not to be confused with next month's end of fiscal year work).

But tonight, I've got visions of sugar plums dancing in my head...

Christmas Island


And a couple more because what are the Holidays without a heapin' helpin' of sweet beefcake nut clusters?

Brokeback Igloo


Coming Out on Christmas Day


I hope everyone had a


(pssst... don't tell Sybil I came out to play, K? She'll figure that if I have enough time to drool at Eye Candy, then I have enough time to write the 210 reviews in my backlog)

1 comment:

LVLM(Leah) said...

Bwahahaha! I don't know whether to laugh or be turned on with your eye candy and parodies. I'm kind of doing both. :D