Monday, March 29, 2010

The Tudors Be Back!

I just watched the first episode of the fourth (and *sob* FINAL) season of The Tudors on-line. When I went to this link, I clicked the WATCH button, then entered the code HABIT FORMING when prompted. You see, an email from Showtime made it out to be some sooper seekret VIP Insider code, but it turns out that all you have to do is go to Showtime's Tudor's page and watch it there.

QB's Quickie iconOn one hand, I can't wait to watch the full season, but on the other, I DO NOT WANT IT TO END!! It's so lush and addictive. Although there was one major problem with this first episode-- not enough Henry Cavill, dammit! And hooboyhowdy, that Catherine (or Kathryn) Howard (aka The King's mid-life toy) was just too damn stupid to live, or maybe it's just that she was just such a flighty teenage girl without a clue what was expected of her station. I mean, if I didn't already know what happens to her (and I checked Wikipedia just to make sure), I'd be HOPING it would happen!

And here's a sneak peek behind the scenes of the upcoming season:



*Sigh*
Damn that's good stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, long time no hear from you... thought about you the other day when one of my best friends in real life and the lone Anita holdout in my circle of reading buddies, read the last two Anita books (I guess they came out close together or something?) and called me to say ENOUGH! and another one bites the dust.... Wondered if you had been able to recapture your anita mojo.... wytherin

azteclady said...

Miss you around the blogosphere, woman!

*sigh*

azteclady said...

Hello?

Anyone there?

Teddy Pig said...

Hey Bev! Just thought I stop by and pester you.