Thursday, July 3, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: I'z a Readr!

OMG! I knew it!From BookBrowse via Holly at Book Binge, who got it from Melody's Reading Corner



What's Your Reading Personality?

Your Personality: All-Rounder!

Your responses showed you fitting equally into all four reading personalities:

Involved Reader: You don't just love to read books, you love to read about books. For you, half the fun of reading is the thrill of the chase - discovering new books and authors, and discussing your finds with others.
Exacting Reader: You love books but you rarely have as much time to read as you'd like - so you're very particular about the books you choose.
Serial Reader: Once you discover a favorite writer you tend to stick with him/her through thick and thin.
Eclectic Reader: You read for entertainment but also to expand your mind. You're open to new ideas and new writers, and are not wedded to a particular genre or limited range of authors.



SHOCKING, innit?

6 comments:

LVLM(Leah) said...

All-Rounder here too. LOL Big surprise. Fun quiz.

Bev(QB) said...

Yep, but a couple of the answers were hard to choose between, though.

Kris said...

I took this too, it was fun. I was everything but Exacting. I was Serial, Ecclectic and Involved. It fits, I am not exacting in my reading at all.
A few of them were very hard to choose from.

Marg said...

I was an All Rounder as well.

Bev(QB) said...

Hi Marg! I just checked out your Blogger profile and I have a question: How the heck do you have enough time to contribute to all those blogs?!" I have trouble just trying to come up with posts for this one wee blog o' mine and you are creating material for half the blogosphere! EEEK!

Kris, but you ARE exacting about getting your reviews written in a timely manner! Unlike some people whose blog name rhymes with doobie.

::whistles innocently::

Kris said...

LOL, you are too funny. I have a few that I never get around to blogging about, they just sit in my draft category in my posts. So I do not get them all posted. I try but it does not happen. :)