Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday Trio

Since I spend so much time talking about the books that have given me such mental enjoyment, I thought I should further expand my mind through the Art of Photography. So every Tuesday I will present a trio of studies of the human anatomy.

What? Why, yes! You're absolutely right. How astutely observant you are. They DO all happen to be the study of the MALE human anatomy. And your point would be...?


The subject of this week's study will be Eyes that enchant you into their depths as your fingers are compelled to rise and ever so softly trace the lips before leaning in to sip from them. The Features of the Face...











Bonus Study... Why? My blog, my Josh.




ADDED: We need to find out who that amazing guy in the top picture is! So BAM has made it an official mission.

Denizens of Romancelandia, here's your assignment...
"If you don’t know who this guy is, post his picture on your blog, then come back here and post the link in the comments. Maybe one of our readers out there will know who this mystery man is."

4 comments:

Ann Aguirre said...

Oh my goodness, that first boy is almost too pretty to be real. Who is he?

Anonymous said...

Believe me, I wish I knew. I normally go for the dark eyes, but his are mesmerizing. Unfortunately, that was a random picture I scooped up a long time ago.

Maybe we should start a "Do you know this man?" blog meme, huh? Kind of the pervy version of America's Most Wanted.

The second guy is my swoonworthy Josh Wald and the third is uber sensual Fabio Mariotti.

Chantal said...

He is dreamy. They all are! Keep posting, keep posting!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Oh, I will. That's why I came up with the Tuesday Trio- it gives me an excuse to drool over man candy!

Although Annie is concerned about the amount of "peens" that keep popping up over here. *snicker*

If anyone knows how I can put non-PG13 pics in a clickable spoiler or a jump here in blogger, let me know. That way I can give advance warnings.