Thursday, September 27, 2007

Boys and their Toys...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ah, another FDNY calender. *sigh* Don't we all just love 'em? Well enjoy this sneak peek of the 2008 cover. Because, thanks to our cover boy, Michael Biserta, we're not getting it and there may never be another one!

I saw this the other day on dlisted and it just cracked me the hell up...
"Michael Biserta is the NYC fireman who made jaws drop when his "Guys Gone Wild" video featuring his enormous (and I mean enormous) peen began circulating around the internet a couple of months ago. Michael was the coverboy on the FDNY Calendar, but due to the scandal the calendar was shelved and they vowed to never do another one again. Fuck the calendar, they need to put this boy in the movies!"

WARNING: SOOOOO not work safe!!


To see it bigger (*snort*) click here.

My favorite HOLY SHIT part...
He wrapped it around his freakin' WRIST!

My least favorite part...
We never find out if he's a grower or a show-er. Actually, I'm not even sure if he CAN get it up. He seemed strangely unaffected in the video, didn't he? BOO!

My favorite dlisted comment about him...
"I've had bigger. It's a nice dick, curve and all."
"That`s not a curve, it`s an elbow."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think that may have graduated to a WANG!
:D

Chantal said...

Ya know, I have been with a guy who is that long, and I didn't enjoy it. The thing kept hitting my uterus that HURTS!

He is hot though. WOOT!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it... er... he sure is pretty to look at though isn't he?

And... um... thanks for sharing with us, Chantal.

*runs off to find the box of Brain Brillo*

Chantal said...

You just thank me for the warning for if you ever come across one that big and you get the chance to test it out. My advice..don't!
lol

Unknown said...

Holy Shimoles!!! I am totally speechless! I thought the same thing about him being strangely unaffected- maybe he was just nervous, ya know?

I think it's stupid for them to shelve the calendar- I mean, they're turning the firefighters into man-meat anyway- why not benefit from the publicity the "scandal" had generated? It's not that big of a deal. The video, not the peen. (I've never heard that word but it's my new fave)

LOL- runs off to find the brain brillo