Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday Trio

Since I spend so much time talking about the books that have given me such mental enjoyment, I thought I should further expand my mind through the Art of Photography. So every Tuesday I will present a trio of studies of the human anatomy.

What? Why, yes! You're absolutely right. How astutely observant you are! They DO all happen to be the study of the MALE human anatomy. And your point would be...?


The subject of this week's study will be The Body as Canvas (the non-Josh Wald edition)...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Bonus Study: He's appeared here before, but I don't think anyone will be scratching their eyes out if they have to gaze at him again. Besides, LissaNY found my book so she deserves another glimpse of her present.



ADDED: Well, DUH! *headslap* I just realized that I missed a chance to add another Bonus Study AND do a little pimpage! A must-read anthology by Annie Dean, Bonnie Dee, Dionne Galace(Bam) -- Boundless -- is available now over at Liquid Silver Books...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Dionne Galace said...

Thanks for the pimpage, QB. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Backatcha, Bamster!

Ann Aguirre said...

dang, pre-pimpage!

You're psychic, I swear. You should check out the contest I just posted and you'll see why I say this. :)

Thanks, Bev. You're seven flavors of awesome.

Unknown said...

WOW! Did it just get hot in here or what?

Devon said...

Hawt. I find the stomach tattoos quite attractive for some strange reason, but too many words is a no-no. No matter how hot the guy is, his tatoo shouldn't require me to read.

I'm reading Boundless right now!

Ann Aguirre said...

Be sure to let me know what you thought, Devon. I love hearing from readers, no matter what they have to say.

reviewer said...

*sigh* I keep coming back to look at this body work.
Such fine looking bodies. Yumy.

P.s In case you don't check back at BB, I have never had an epidural. Kinda hard to do that when I choose to birth in the comfort of my own home.
I spent the last part of Lucas' birth in the water and waterbirth is considered to be 'the midves epidual' so maybe I kinda did have one in a roundabout way. lol