Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Play Time's Over...

I've got to get my ass in gear and get some I'm-running-late-as-usual work done over the next couple of days. So, I'm just going to point out a couple of things happening over on The Book Bitches.

~
First of all, I was S-O-O-O relieved to hear I wasn't the only one snickering and snorting about the names and gangsta wannabe talk in J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood books. The BB's posted about it the other day. Of course, I couldn't resist adding my two cents worth in the comments. Best comment I read? Where's the character named Phuck? True dat. *snicker*
~
Today, Josh Wald fell from the top of my "I'd Do Him" list (he's still number 2) and was replaced by Raoool. Damn that Harlot for not sharing! Well, I'm still going to consider him today's Eye Candy so
~
The BBs also added a few more romance book covers that people emailed to them. Check 'em out.
~
Enjoy... back to work for me.

No comments: