Sunday, March 4, 2007

More Hoots!

Follow-up to yesterday's blog:

The Book Bitches have posted Romance Covers sent in to them, including mine! Check out the pic on "Harlot's Lover"- that's some seriously scrumptious Eye Candy!

Speaking of Eye Candy, Annmarie posted this on Lora's board yesterday and it is without a doubt one of the hottest pictures EVAH!! I'm having an intense physical reaction here...






That's an absolutely gorgeous pic isn't it? One of these days, I think I'll do an entire torso montage.

2 comments:

Anne D said...

Penis' are strange things aren't they. They sort of jut out there, hanging free, not really all that pretty looking, but still, they are fascinating.

Anonymous said...

LOL! You know I'm 50 years old and I STILL find penises endlessly fascinating! I think it's because we women just don't have anything that truly corresponds to it and I can't imagine what it's like to have such an autonomous appendage! LOL