Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday Trio

Since I spend so much time talking about the books that have given me such mental enjoyment, I thought I should further expand my mind through the Art of Photography. So every Tuesday I will present a trio of studies of the human anatomy.

What? Why, yes! You're absolutely right. How astutely observant you are. They DO all happen to be the study of the MALE human anatomy. And your point would be...?


The subject of this week's study will be shit that cracks me the hell up the musculature in motion...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




and since they've been whining that I haven't used their services in quite a while, let me re-introduce you to The QB Dancers...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Bonus Study... And you thought I was a pervy old broad?! Shit, the EC party at RT Con is High Tea for Virgin Librarians compared to these horned out babes!





(no wonder everyone's so excited about going to National this week. Just sayin'.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was sooooo kicking herself once the gin and tonics wore off...

Chantal said...

omg, lol!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that granny needs her hand slapped and her toy taken away! Bad Granny, Bad! Good lord hopefully those pics weren't passed around at the next family reunion huh? LOL I would have liked to get a look at that gentlemans face!

Anonymous said...

*giggle* I still can't believe someone had the balls to post that pic on the internet!

Ann Aguirre said...

Male stripper thoughts at that moment:

Huh, it IS better when they can pop their teeth out...

Anonymous said...

*SCREAMS*
ANNIE!

I just told my husband what you said. His first reaction? EEEEWWWWW!

Then he paused and said "Hmmm... there might be something to that!"

Personally, I think that pic is proof positive that no man will turn down a blow job... EVER!

nita said...

I don't have anything creative to say to that last picture. My mind is blank, I am speechless. It's just quite.. unbelievable. Dude. Seriously.

Ah well. It's all about experience, eh? ;) I bet the stripper was having the time of his life!

Anonymous said...

Several times since I posted that pic, my husband has wandered over and asked to see it again. He looks at it, chuckles, then walks away shaking his head.

I think he's confused because he's never had an "mmmmm" and "eewwww" reaction simultaneously! *snort*