Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday Trio

Since I spend so much time talking about the books that have given me such mental enjoyment, I thought I should further expand my mind through the Art of Photography. So every Tuesday I will present a trio of studies of the human anatomy.

What? Why, yes! You're absolutely right. How astutely observant you are. They DO all happen to be the study of the MALE human anatomy. And your point would be...?


The subject of this week's study was inspired by The Vampire Queen's Servant by Joey W. Hill...







Yeah, yeah... I know I said I'd try not to post dangly bits until I figured out how to create a jump, but this isn't TRULY mere Eye Candy... It's ART!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh.......

Wow that was all the power of speach I had for like five minutes after those pics. Good work QB you incompassitated me. But I gotta say it wasn't unpleasant. I think I'll go look again.

Anonymous said...

I left Jade speechless... My job here is done.