Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday Trio

Since I spend so much time talking about the books that have given me such mental enjoyment, I thought I should further expand my mind through the Art of Photography. So every Tuesday I will present a trio of studies of the human anatomy.

What? Why, yes! You're absolutely right. How astutely observant you are. They DO all happen to be the study of the MALE human anatomy. And your point would be...?


The subject of this week's study will be a Salute to the Braw in honor of the audio release of Karen Marie Moning's Highlander Book 1- Beyond the Highland Mist...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This Week's Independent Study: OCH! Do ya ken why the wee laddies ha' na' to cover their arses? Research and Learn!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Bonus Study: Why? Because...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1- What would a SALUTE be without... well... a SALUTE!

2- Sure, it's all fun and games until someone pokes an eye out!

3- Is that a caber under your kilt or are you just happy to see me?

4. Because the lad obviously deserves a blue ribbon. (Per International Wenches Guild Kilt Check Rules)

5- Why DO Scotsmen wear kilts anyway? Because sheep can hear zippers.

6- What's worn under the kilt? Absolutely NOTHING! It's all in perfect working order.

7- What's worn under the kilt? A wee set of Bagpipes, wanna give 'em a blow?

8. What's worn under the kilt? On a good day, your lipstick.

9. What's worn under the kilt? String- I had to tie it up so it didn’t hang below the kilt.

Think that's just a Scotsman's gift o' brag? Careful Lass, ha' you no' met Angus Hungwell yet?

4 comments:

Ann Aguirre said...

I like the first picture best. Yum!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you just KNOW he's soooo bad- but in the really GOOD way! *waggles eyebrows*

Anonymous said...

I love these pics! I actually think that second pic might be from the William Lawson's commercial I was trying to find a little while ago. Fantastic QB!
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Yep, Jade, that's him! Click the green "Research and Learn" link in the post to watch all the William Lawson's commercials I could find.